Welcome to my website!
I am Pol. In this website you will find my work a school project where our school is participating during the school year 2021-2022. Our Erasmus+ partner schools are from Greece, Italy, Czech Republic and Spain Visit school website here Pompeu Fabra de Martorell.
This website is part of a project named "Touching the pas to rech the future" with referent number 2019-1-TR01-KA229-074244-1.
- To learn how to build a mobile App using MIT App Inventor for this project
- To create original videogames based on traditions
- To learn python by creating basic games using mu editor and pygame zero library
- To create sulfur dioxidegraphs from la Palma volcano using matoplotlib library in python mode
- Look carefully the following videotutorial:
- Every student will use differnt images related to local traditions in their own neocities websites and mobile apps creations
- To create in your neocities a folder named trex and inside that folder a file named "index.htlm" and another named "trex.js" in order to make the game work.
- You can copy the code from the video above in the files index.htlm and trex.js. Remember code does not allow mistakes and typos. In case of doubt copy the code from http://github.com/drfperez/erasmusvideogame
- Edit the big-head images, Devil's bridge images and all images involved in the game using GIMP editor and substitute the images in the game.